Search This Blog

Monday 17 June 2013

New week, new event to look forward to !


It's a busy time here at Beadysmyth! Packing up the orders from the last sale and heading straight into the next one on Friday. It's hectic and crazy, just like me really ha!
The winner of the lucky dip draw this weekend was Stella Owen Hibbert! Congratulations to you. A beady big £5 lucky dip will be added to your order. 
Everyone who buys from the sale is entered into the lucky dip draw.
JOIN THE NEXT EVENT HERE
It's SO easy to take part. All you have to do is comment on the photo, let me know how many you would like of the item and then we will send you an invoice to your email address.

You can pay via PayPal, bank transfer or postal order (GBP) I do post worldwide (I weigh your parcel to calculate the P&P) In the UK I have capped the P&P at £3, that means you NEVER have to pay more than that and sometimes it is less. (It depends how much you order).

We only use Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery in the UK. I send you the code for your parcel once it has been posted.

Thank you all for your support.

Kath and the beady team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Beady Blog!