Search This Blog

Monday 3 June 2013

BEADYSMYTH NEWS FLASH!

I notice some of you are feeling left out of our fabulous online facebook events! It's just not fair!!! Facebook is being extra mean lately with the posts that get 'seen' I can't seem to use the invitation app to invite those who are not 'friends' with me either so, I'm asking you to follow my blog to keep up to date with what is happening in the Beadysmyth world. I can't have you missing out and feeling neglected!    
Why not pop over and join the next event right now? That way you will not miss all the beady bargains on offer.
We are going to be giving away another £5 beady bargain by entering you into a draw if you shop on the night! JOIN THE SALE HERE! 
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Kath and the Beadysmyth team x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Beady Blog!