Search This Blog

Saturday 5 January 2013

Valentine Jewellery challenge!

I suddenly wondered why I was struggling with a title when all I needed to do was ask my long-suffering husband to grab me a handful of beads! Great plan! He took this job very seriously and came back, with what seemed like, a hideous curse of a tray of evil beads *panic*. I had already announced my plan to facebook so, I had to go ahead with it and see if I could make this riot of colour become romantic and alluring. I have made a good start now, feeling quite pleased, so far so good!
     Would you like to join me in this challenge? Pop over to my facebook page Beadysmyth where you will find this lovely lot for £8 including UK recorded P&P ( I can post worldwide if you have paypal) Thank you for reading.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Beady Blog!