Search This Blog

Monday 14 January 2013

The Beadysmyth experience

Lately I have been thinking that we really need to work on the Beadysmyth brand. I have had ideas (Uh-oh!) I don't want to be the same as all the other bead sellers. I want to be unique. The name of the game when you are creating a brand right? I was trying to put myself in my customer's position. Who shops with Beadysmyth? People looking for a bargain, people who want the beads and findings at a fair price, so they can make a profit in these difficult times. They want fair, they want honest and then I thought about how it makes you feel, shopping on a small budget. Do you feel special? Do you feel appreciated? Is it all seeming a bit too bland and basic? No frills? No LOVE? Well I want my customers to feel special, to feel pampered, even if they don't have a lot of money to spend. So I am going to concentrate on improving my packaging. I want to fill the senses, sight, touch, smell (Erm, yes, I did say smell!) See, I have a very crafty hubby, he is in touch with his creative side! He can make soap and candles. A-ha! I think a little treat might just be in order for my lovely customers! I am going to play with some tissue paper and ribbon and share some love!

Today's Beady Bargain

Because the UK is getting a snowy theme today, we decided to play along!

BEADY BARGAIN SNOWY DELIGHT
70 6MM, 40 10MM, 50 8MM WHITE GLASS PEARLS, 50 8MM AND 80 6MM WHITE GLASS ROUNDS, 40 10MM CLEAR GLASS CRACKLE, 50 WHITE 8MM AB COATED ROUNDS, 10 WHITE AB COATED FLOWERS, 10 AB COATED OVALS, 4 ACRYLIC SNOWFLAKES AND 4 SNOWMEN CHARMS. 
4 IN STOCK
£6.00 INCLUDING RECORDED SIGNED FOR POSTAGE 
Get yours HERE 

             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Beady Blog!