Search This Blog

Friday 18 January 2013

I did it! Didn't I?!

I think I have added my BLOG to facebook

After snooping on someone else's facebook BLOG *guilty* I found myself at Networked Blogs After much studying and head scratching, squinting and (swearing), I think I have managed to do it, it being connect. Now this is a huge achievement for me, because I can't usually concentrate for that long, thanks to brain fog! That thing that makes me seen senile *sigh* Things can fade out and I can't remember what I just said, let alone what anyone else said! I probably seem dim, cold, uninterested and I must be pretty annoying. Anyway, I am hoping I managed to connect these social networks (facebook and twitter) so I can reach more people and spread my beady madness.

Today's Beady Bargain

       ~SNOWY NIGHT~ BEADY BARGAIN
20 10MM BLACK GLASS PEARLS,30 8MM BLACK GLASS PEARLS, 20 FACETED BLACK GLASS ROUNDS, 20 SMOKEY FACETED GLASS ROUNDS, 20 SILVER BLUE 10MM GLASS PEARLS, 30 8MM WHITE FAUX PEARLS, 100 WHITE AB COATED ACRYLIC ROUNDS, 10 GERMAN SILVER STARS, 10 ACRYLIC SILVER MOON AND STARS PENDANT AND A MOONSTONE MOON WITH 20 6-8MM MOONSTONE 
ROUNDS, 30 BLACK BICONES AND 30 MIXED CLEAR FACETED GLASS BEADS
4 IN STOCK
£5.50 INCLUDING RECORDED SIGNED FOR POSTAGE 

GRAB YOURS HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Beady Blog!